Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Saturday, January 21, 2012

2012 Manatee County Fair



So today we went to the Manatee County Fair and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon outdoors.
We were able to hear J.W.'s school band  play a concert under the big tent.
Of course we sampled fair food ( I can now say that I have tasted deep fried Oreos) and walked around the exhibits and animals and watched the rides. What would a fair be without a Ferris Wheel or the guy who yells out that he can guess your age, weight or birthday. I have no desire to share any of those stats with unknown public or be told that I look that I'm 5-7 years older than I am!! The weather was warm, the sun was shining,and we enjoyed just taking One Day at a Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment