Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Masquerade Invitations for Junior-Senior~

I volunteered to help my son's class with the invitations for their junior-senior banquet this spring.
The Juniors are in charge and put it all on to honor the Senior class.
They picked the location and had decided on colors and theme so it was easy to come up with classy invitations that represented all of that.  I was able to find a kit at Michael's and it as on sale last week when I bought them. I picked out the Storybook font and got to work One Day at a Time on the wording and layout. I used my cricut machine and the designer calendar cartridge to make black and white masks to put on the invitations.
This is the front and I typed each invitee on the label.
The envelope folds closed and then you seal it with the sticker.
It was neat to be able to put the meal choice card in the side holder.
I was pleased with them and I was told the kids liked them too.
I can't wait until the actual event and see how the room looks all decorated!
This was a fun invitation but it was only given to a few. There is an invitation that is open to everyone.
Christ tells us to come.
Receive Him as our Savior and we will have everlasting life.
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that He sent his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
R.S.V.P. to this invitation and you will be responding to the best thing in your life, guaranteeing you everlasting life with Christ in Heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment