Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Busy First Day of the Week

Today has been a busy day and I couldn't decide exactly which picture to use-so that means I've decided to put all 3 in here.
We started a week of Revival at our church with Ben and Tara Farrell. The message so far has been great and I'm looking forward to the rest of the week.
 This is a picture of the steeple at our church. I love steeples and how it allows a church to stand apart from other buildings. This one is special too since people in our church are the ones that originally built it. We were able to help build our church...One day at a time... and now we have a ministry to those who live in East County.
This next picture is our group of T-n-Ters (3rd through 6th graders) and the leaders. We get together each Sunday night and enjoy a game time and then spend time in their books, memorizing scripture and passing challenges. These kids are learning how to live for Christ...One day at a time.

 This was my ride home tonight! It's probably been 18 years since I've been a biker chick but it was fun! It was a little chilly but fun...just another way I am learning to take life, One Day at a Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment