Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A day at the office

Today was "Take your daughter to work" day for me!! My boss had some odd jobs to be done at our office and hired Bethany to come and take care of them. She did a great job! She had all the work done and got a couple of extra things done too and still had time to run to the store! It was so nice spending part of the day with her. She has been such a blessing while home on her Christmas break. Yesterday, I came home to a clean house with all the laundry done, cookies baked and dinner ready to be put on the table! I appreciate her and love her! I miss her while she is away at college!
I have to add a second picture because this is part of what I do while I am living one day at a time.
I work at a tax accountant's office-Jim Gay CPA (if you are looking for a new tax accountant). We have been going through some huge changes over the past few months and we still have a few more to go through. This week I tackled my boss's office. It had become quite cluttered and needed to be organized since he will need to start using his office as well as a conference room to meet with clients. I am kicking myself for not taking a before picture but this is the "after"!
I purposely didn't show his desk-it's still a work in progress but it's getting there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment