Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Monday, January 2, 2012

A Fun night full of laughter, funny faces, bubble blowing contests and plenty of Mac-n-cheese!

Our house was full with young adults that spent the evening laughing and eating and just having fun! I made homemade Mac-n-cheese and corn dogs for the Knoedler boys. We even had bubble gum blowing contests! Then some of them gathered around the piano and sang in perfect harmony! We have some great kids that are growing up fast but are still growing in the Lord! It's exciting to see God working in their lives as they take it one day at a time!!
Psalm 40:1-3
" I waited patiently for the LORD; 
   he inclined to me and heard my cry. 
He drew me up from the pit of destruction, 
   out of the miry bog, 
and set my feet upon a rock, 
   making my steps secure. 
 He put a new song in my mouth, 
   a song of praise to our God. 
Many will see and fear, 
   and put their trust in the LORD."
God can and will work in your life if you let Him. We all know people that we have watched over the years and they have followed the path that God led them down and they have prospered. It is exciting to see what has happened and how they have developed as a Christian. Then it is sad to see those that want to live for themselves and their life is in shambles. It may not always be popular or easy but following Christ is the best way!

No comments:

Post a Comment