Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rain, Rain...

Remember riding in the car while it was raining and playing the game with the raindrops on the windows? Watching to see which one would make it to the bottom of the window first? I do! I thought of it today when I was driving home in the rain. Things seemed so simple when I was a child. And yet as I look back on my childhood and teenage years and then my young married years and young mother years I am thankful for a lot of things but one thing in particular. I am thankful that God only gave me and continues to give me only One Day at a Time. I do not want to know my entire future before God reveals it to me-I know that I would not have been able to handle half of what we went through if I had known it all in one fell swoop. God is an AMAZING God and gives us the grace to handle what he gives us WHEN He gives it to us. So, I will continue to enjoy each day and the events of that day as it comes and be sure to thank God for it-whatever the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment