Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One or 2 of my favorite things!

For those of you who are reading this and don't know me at all...I love to read!!! I read as much as I can. I have 2 bookshelves in my den that are 8 feet tall and full of...BOOKS!!! I also own a kindle and have over 400 books on it! I love mysteries and how-to craft and Christian romance and historical and journals and classics (just to name a few)! I also love bookmarks! I probably have one for each book I own-homemade or bought-small and large-there are so many different types!! They are fun and they save the page corners!
I am including a picture of one of my favorite series/author and a couple of my favorite bookmarks! 
Robin Jones Gunn is a great author and I have enjoyed many of her books! I LOVE the Sisterchicks series and have collected all the books! They are fun to read again and again and they take you to a different location in each book!
One of the bookmarks poking out is a small work of art by Kim Attwooll-a friend of mine-a daisy that she painted especially for our ladies' tea last year. The other one was given to me by a dear friend-it's another one of my loves-coffee & tea!
So, my recommendation to you? Find a new book or revisit an old friend and make a cup of tea or coffee and find a comfy spot to sit down and just spend some time reading-One day at a time! Reading broadens your horizons and expands your vocabulary and transports you to many different countries!


No comments:

Post a Comment