Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Friday, April 20, 2012

Endorsements and Recommendations

It's Friday and I made it through another busy tax season!! I don't have anything new to share but I did take a couple of pictures this week. We had a client bring us cupcakes-(Rica's Cakes) this week and a bank stopped by with some as well-if you know me you know that I love cupcakes and then they were delivered to us twice this week!!



My boss closed the office a little early today and that was a wonderful blessing too!! I ran errands and then was able to go to dinner with my hubby! We ate at a favorite place of ours- Bogeys!

Bill loves their pizza and I have a few favorites but tonight I had a burger! We ended our evening out at our favorite shopping store-Publix Lakewood Walk, to get groceries for the week! 

Do you recommend places or things to your friends? Do they ask for your opinion?
I know that a lot of businesses rely on word of mouth to get the word out there and bring in customers.
Why do you like the places that you chose to eat at or shop in? Is it the brands they carry, the customer service, the prices, or the atmosphere? 
Have you ever thought of yourself as a walking advertisement? We are if we are Christians. What we say and do can point others to Christ one day at a time-we can show that we are different so that people ask us what it is that makes us different-what is the joy on our face or the way we handle pain and loss with a peace that they don't understand. My prayer is that I can be a positive advertisement for being a follower of Christ!
Ephesians 5:1
Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.




No comments:

Post a Comment