Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Only One Life

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
God created us out of nothing more than dust. Amazing! Then He thought that we were important enough that He sent His Son to take all of our sins so that we can live with Him forever if we have accepted Him as our personal Savior.
John 3:16
" For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
If God made us and then had His Son give His own life for us don't you think that He considers us extremely important and special?!
God is the author of life. Where I am going next may be controversial for some people but it is what I believe based on God's Word and science. I am pro-life. I believe that life begins at conception.
Psalm 139:14-16

 "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."
Our town is fortunate enough to have a pregnancy center that can help girls make an educated decision and offer an alternative to abortion. I toured the office today and saw the ultrasound machine that was donated to the center. Four girls were able to hear their baby's heartbeat today-an amazing sound!! Babies are a miracle from God. I'm sure that as we live one day at a time we may at some point cross paths with someone who has had an abortion or it contemplating one. We should be there to encourage them and share Christ's love


No comments:

Post a Comment