Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Known by it's Logo

This is the only sign that this store needs and yet just about everyone knows what it stands for-The Apple Store. The only items that are sold in this store are their products. It's the same for a lot of other products as well. When people see the swish they know that it is Nike. I'm sure all of us can name some different companies by their logos. 
As we live one day at a time, can it be said of us that we are known by our branding? Do people see something different in you and know that you belong to Christ? I want to be known as a Christian-a follower of Christ-a daughter of the King. I want to act as Christ would act. I was at a shower for a young bride-to-be and she was asking for advice from the married women. I want to learn things from people that I look up to and want to imitate my marriage after. I wouldn't want to listen to advice from couples that are struggling or don't feel that they love each other as much as they did when they first married.  I want to learn what makes a great marriage-how to overcome conflict, and communicate better, overlook faults, and choose to love, compromise, and keep Christ as the center of my marriage. 
Christ is the groom and we as the church (saved ones) are His bride. We should stand out and be noticeable to others. Our marriages should be stronger and be able to be examples to others around us.
Ephesians 5:25-27
"Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish."

No comments:

Post a Comment