Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cupcakes with no calories!!

I love all things Cupcakes!! I love the real things but I love to collect cupcake items too! I have cupcake place card holders, cupcake dish for our keys, cupcake trinket holders, and now these 2 are the newest pieces: salt & pepper shakers Gail got me for my birthday and this tray I found on my last date out with my husband!
Cupcakes are fun because they are small enough to enjoy one without too many calories. They can be fun to decorate too~there are many types of toppings and liners out there (and I should know since I have a few).
The next time you want to make a dessert-try cupcakes-and then sit down with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, your cupcake and enjoy it One day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment