Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day off!

I have one more day off before I go into tax season and work my full-time hours through April-so today was a great day! I slept in and then when I got up and got myself ready for the day and started my laundry, I made coffee! I enjoyed a couple of mugs and just enjoyed the quietness before the busyness set in and errands had to be run. I'm trying to learn to enjoy "now" and just take it a day at a time~
I Peter 3:4:
"But let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."
Enjoy the day as you go through it. Don't fret about the future. God is in control and will guide you if your let Him.
James 4:13-14
"Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
   Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."


No comments:

Post a Comment