Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brrr!

Today I tried to decide which picture I wanted to post...we had another basketball game and I was going to post the score (we lost terribly) but then I thought about my work (the office will be one of my pictures one of these days since I spend 36-45 hours there a week). But in the end I chose a picture that isn't the best quality of picture but because it was what today was all about-the temperature! It was only in the 30s this morning in Florida!!
I remember the long cold winters in Ohio and I kept repeating to myself today that although it was cold, it will only last a few days and then it will be Florida weather again! :) Take time to enjoy the sunshine whether the temperature is chilly or warm and realize that God is in control of even the weather and take it one day at a time!
It is neat to do some research and see what the Bible says about weather. He know that he sent famines and a flood. He also sends the cold:
Psalm 78:47" He destroyed ...their sycomore trees with frost..."

Job 37:6 "For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth..."
But whatever the weather is it can always be "warm" in your heart if you have Christ as your Savior and you are praising Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment