Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Land of the Brave and the Free

Today I was able to exercise a wonderful privilege-VOTING! It is so amazing to live in a FREE country where we pick our leaders. This morning I was able to meet a client that has just come back from his tour abroad and welcome him home. Then I was able to go to a polling place and place a vote for who I want to support. I'm so thankful that God is in control and knows who will be the next leader of our country but it's great to have a small part in that process as I move forward in this life One Day at a Time!  Hopefully if you are a registered voter, you took the responsibility and went and voted. You can't just sit and complain if you don't do your part. God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment