Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mid-week service at church involves being able to spend time with dear friends!

Now that I am doing this blog I am on the lookout  constantly for pictures to take. I had just taken my seat in church when I looked up and saw this whole family sitting together! They are dear friends and this is the last time for quite a few months that the whole family will be together since 2 are in college and the one is in another state. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to capture a moment in time. Life goes on but family remains forever and we just have to take...one day at a time!
It is also a tribute to the parents to show that these kids are growing up and still come to church.
There is a saying "a family the prays together, stays together."
If you have the proper umbrella in your family it will be one that thrives and survives in this world of turmoil.
Christ should be the head with the husband under that and over his family.
Our prayer should be the same as Joshua-
Joshua 24:15
"choose this day whom you will serve...But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

No comments:

Post a Comment