Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rest

This is Maggie~our little Dachshund. It amazes me how she can lay just about anywhere and immediately fall asleep. It reminds me of how I should be able to rest in the Lord. No matter what is going on in my life I need to be able to "rest:". Life has its ups and downs and unknowns and always will but I can rest assured that God is always in control and be thankful that I can take it One day at a time!
Psalm 37:7  
Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 
Matthew 11:28-29
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."


No comments:

Post a Comment