Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Weekend is already half-way over!

I couldn't resist putting up this picture! I empathize with her-I think she was crying because her time with our church was almost over. This is how I feel when I realize that my weekend flies by so much faster than my work week. It was great today to be able to sleep in (815am) and then lounge around while I did laundry and puttered around my house!! I visited a garage sale sponsered by the Sophomore class from CCS and added a topiary and candle stick to my decorations while supporting their class! I enjoyed the afternoon by sitting on my lanai and reading a book in the sunshine. Then our friends that are staying with us bought steaks to grill our and we enjoyed a wonderful evening of dinner and conversation! I am finishing my evening by repinning all kinds of wonderful recipes and ideas on my Pinterest boards!!
This is the topiary that i got-you be the judge-does it look like dreadlocks to you??!! I definitely enjoyed my day-it was just another One day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment