Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Easy Chicken Enchiladas~

Nothing profound tonight-just a quick and easy  recipe as you plan a tasty lunch or dinner one day at a time.
Take boneless chicken breast (I used 3) and cook them. I used the George Foreman Grill.
Shred them and put into a bowl. Add 3/4 of the Philly cooking creme container-I used the Italian herb. Add shredded cheese-I used about 1 cup. Then you can use a 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes and 1/2 small onion or I used homemade salsa that I made-which is just tomatoes and onions and cilantro. Mix it together.
Spread the remainder of the Italian Cooking Creme on 8 tortillas and then fill each with the chicken mixture. Roll and put in a baking dish and top with more shredded cheese. Place in oven 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes to cook through and melt cheese. Try it and let me know if you liked it. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment