Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Monday, March 19, 2012

Fountains In Life


I love fountains! I love the sound of the water as it cascades down. I love the designs and how there are so many different types. I have taken pictures of fountains from many different places I have visited.
The first four fountains can be found in Savannah. There are many in that city-in parks like Forsyth as well as in many of the squares that make up the entire town.



The next one is close to my home, right here in Lakewood Ranch. I'm able to enjoy it each time I go to a certain shopping area.

The last one I took while we were in France. It was in a round about on one of the street we walked down one evening as we explored the area one day at a time around our apartment.

I can't help but think of a scripture when I see fountains. We speak about how through Christ is the fountain of life.
Psalm 36:9 
For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
Christ is the only one who can give us water that will cure our thirst.
John 4:14 
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. 
 Have you drank of that water? If you haven't and want to know more please let me know-I would love to share with you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment