Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Monday, March 12, 2012

Ice!

This is my new favorite find!! If you have not tried this-you need to!!
I stopped drinking soda almost 3 months ago and wanted to find something to replace it without the calories (something other than just iced tea). I was shopping at Walmart when I came across this display. ICE is a sparkling no calorie flavored water priced at only $1 a bottle. Publix has also started carrying some of flavors. I have 2 favorites-Black Raspberry and Coconut Pineapple. Some of the other flavors include lemonade, lemon lime, orange mango, strawberry kiwi,and pomegranate berry. It takes my craving for a soda one day at a time. If you want a carbonated drink without the caffeine and calories you should try ICE!! 
When you like something you tell people about it. Companies rely on word of mouth. Research shows that a lot of business is produced by word of mouth. If you like something you tell others and they will buy it. If you  don't like it you will also tell others and that may result in loss of sales.
This is how it should be in the Christian life. Christ died for me and redeemed me-should I keep it to myself? By no means! I should be shouting it from the rooftops!  Here is one example of a man that did just that after Christ healed him!
Mark 7:32-36
"And they brought to him a man who was deaf and had a speech impediment, and they begged him to lay his hand on him.  And taking him aside from the crowd privately, he put his fingers into his ears, and after spitting touched his tongue. And looking up to heaven, he sighed and said to him, “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.” And his ears were opened, his tongue was released, and he spoke plainly.  And Jesus charged them to tell no one. But the more he charged them, the more zealously they proclaimed it."


No comments:

Post a Comment