Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Friday, March 23, 2012

Morning Java

I love my coffee!! Every morning I drink 2 large mugs filled with coffee and one of my favorite creamers. Then I may have another mug in the afternoon and Bill and I always have a cup after dinner. So, when I was given the opportunity to apply for a Free Flavor Friday party through Coffee-mate it was a no-brainer! And I was chosen!! Free flavor Friday was today and as of yesterday I still didn't have my party pack and I was a little disappointed. Then at 6:30pm the doorbell rang and the UPS man was delivering my box.  It included cups and napkins and coupons for Coffee-mate creamer! This morning on my way to work I picked up 5 bottles of different flavored Coffee-mate-all for free!!
I chose Belgian chocolate toffee, hazelnut latte, cafe mocha, peppermint mocha, and french vanilla.
I have never tried the first 3 flavors before and they were very good!


Mike's favorite is Peppermint Mocha

One of our clients came in and he loves his coffee so I had him try one and he was a good sport to let me take a picture (even though he had to give a goofy grin.)
We really enjoyed the tasting party and I have to say I have added a few more flavors to my favs list!
A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent~
Have a cup of coffee, add a flavored creamer and enjoy it one day at a time!
Maybe you have been chosen to receive something free so that you will try it and give your opinion back to the company. This is the same with salvation. God has given us salvation-for free-all we have to do is take it and receive it-acknowledge we are sinners, repent, and accept Christ as our Savior. Salvation is better than any other gift we could possibly be given. Don't take my word for it-accept it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment