Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thy Word have I hid in my heart ♥

I work in A.W.A.N.A. program (Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed) with the 3rd-6th graders in our church. They are known as the Truth-n-Training group. They work through a book memorizing bible truths and verses to back them up. Then in March they meet up with other churches and have a Bible Quiz. They are asked 10 multiple choice questions and 15 write questions. Normally I am a scorekeeper but this year there was only one T-n-Ter and she was the one that I have been a leader of for the last 4years so I was her coach. I think I was as nervous as she was!
We had a total of 5 quizzers-one in book 2, 3 in book 3 and one in book 4!

Here we are waiting for the quizzing to begin!

It's a little daunting when you are solo and the other churches have 2-4 on their teams.

She did well and 3 took third place out of 5 churches! Way to go Grace!! I am so proud of you and I know that the verses you have hid in your heart will never be wasted. You will be able to use them throughout your life. God will bring them to your mind as you go One day at a Time through life and are in different circumstances. "Thy Word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against thee."  Psalm 119:11

No comments:

Post a Comment