Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Friday, March 30, 2012

A Real Find!

Have you ever found a store that carries unique items and you really enjoy going there to even just look around?! Well, in my town I have just the place! The Rustic Rose-Lakewood Walk location!
My mom made the comment when she was visiting that she didn't have any gift shops where she could find nice unique gifts. We have a few and Rustic Rose is one of my favorites! They know the importance of the visual and the sensory ties! It always smells wonderful when you go through the door. They also know how to decorate and combine beautiful sets by color! They have everything from jewelry to scarves to purses to towels to words and all other kinds of "tchotchkes"!! They are weekly getting new merchandise and putting new things out one day at a time-you really should visit weekly to be sure to see all the new stuff!
Doesn't all the colors just make you happy to look at them?! If you are looking for a birthday present or a thinking of you or Christmas present or just a little something for yourself then stop on by!
(Thanks to Barb for my birthday gift certificate so that I could get a new scarf and some bracelets!)
If you come to visit I will gladly go with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment