Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Speechless...


Tonight I won't be wordy and my pictures are of the Bible which is from where I am drawing my strength. Within an hour of each other I found out that 2 special people have cancer.
It's hard to articulate thoughts. Comfort, contentment, healing, rest are just some of the words that ran through my head tonight. I think of Psalm 46 and know that the Lord is my strength and I can rest in Him. We do not know what God will allow to happen to us. We do take it one day at a time and I am thankful that God cares about us and is always with us if we have accepted Him as our Savior. Right now all I can do is pray and be an encouragement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment