Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Wind Blows

I cannot be seen but my effects can be seen moving through the trees.
I cannot be seen but you can feel me blowing through your hair.
I cannot be seen but I am appreciated when the weather is hot because I can cool you off.
I move the boats across the water, I keep the kites up in the air.
~The Wind

John 3:8  
The wind  blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes.
We don't see it but we know that it is there. Whenever I think about that it reminds me that it is the same with Christ. We cannot see Him but we can know that He is always with us. How He works in our lives one day at a time and what happens shows evidence of that. His Word tells us, creation shows us, and we can see results in those around us. One day Christ will come back and we will see Him but for now I can be content to know that He is always with me and wants to work through me.



No comments:

Post a Comment