Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Friday, May 18, 2012

K5 Pomp & Circumstance

Tonight I was able to watch C.C.S. K5's class graduate and it was a cute and fun evening!
They shared what they have learned over the past year and it is wonderful how they learn their sounds, count their numbers, and can read by the end of the year. They did their pledges, quoted their verses, and sang their songs! They did a great job. Then the little 4 year olds did their part and they did a cute job also.  The younger ones like to find their families and wave! They are a little more active but they all said their lines and sang their songs with such exuberance! I was there to watch 2 special little girls. One was Brooklyn in K4! She has come out of her shell and was so sweet to watch. And then I was there as "Aunt Lori" to see Chloe graduate from K5! She looks just like her mama did at that age and was so cute! 

Aunt Lori and the graduate!!

Nana and Poppy!

Mom and Dad

What kind of party would it be if we didn't have cupcakes!!


 My friend Lori O is a wonderful teacher that shows genuine love to her students.
Teaching is a responsibility that we have all been given in different aspects. As a parent I am responsible to teach my children and the church and school are there to assist me. 
Deuteronomy 6:6-7:
   And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
   And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
 My prayer is that I have taught my children well and that they will love the Lord with all their heart, mind, body, and soul first of all and then strive to be the best that they can be one day at a time and teach those around them about Christ and His love for us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment