Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Monday, December 31, 2012

Here's to 2012!

Today is the final day of 2012 and another chapter closes. It was a dream of mine to blog and I committed to write every day and have been able to follow through and thoroughly enjoyed it! It has gone quickly and it is hard to believe that 2013 is literally around the corner.
This year has been a wonderful year with both sadness and moments of joy...
two dear kids of ours were married, my father was declared cancer-free, my daughter made it into the nursing program and continues to do well, my son is in his senior year and we are enjoying the events that go with that, a dear friend went home to be with the Lord, another dear friend was diagnosed with cancer, and there are many many more memories-that is what our lives are made up of-events take place and choices we make take us down certain paths and when they are done it is nothing more than a memory.
As I look back over the year, my desire is that through it all, my heart would draw closer to God and that my life would point others to Him.
Maybe it hasn't been a memorable year for you, or maybe it has been one that has been full of sorrow and tears. The Lord knows. As we live one day at a time, we don't know what tomorrow will bring. But, whatever God does allow into our lives, remember that as Christians, we never have to handle it alone.
It has been my honor and distinct privilege to write and have you follow along. I will be continuing to blog but I'm not sure yet how often or on what topics. You still have time to accept Christ as your personal Savior if you haven't made that decision yet and if you haven't then I urge you to do so and make this year the best one of your life!
Jude 24-25
"Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment