Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sick-Blah!

I started not feeling well on Friday night and have continued to go downhill. I finished my responsibilities last night around 9 pm and I think that was when I gave myself permission to collapse in bed and officially be...SICK! Ugh! I have had a fever off and on which means chills and then sweats and you layer and then unlayer. I have been so tired and thankfully have been able to just lay in bed and sleep. My family has been wonderful-helping out. My friends have been so sweet with messages. I am so thankful that this will be a temporary situation and that I will be feeling 100 percent again soon.
But it did remind me that we all have a sickness-sin! It is a permanent situation that we deal with one day at a time. All of us are born sinners.
Romans 3:23
"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
I have to say that I am even more thankful that Christ provided a way for us to be cured from this sickness. It may seem too simple, but all you have to do is acknowledge you are a sinner and repent and accept the gift of salvation given to us by God's only son dying on the cross and taking all of our sins on Him-once! Life may seem gray and you may be in despair but realize that Christ can lift you out of that. He is the one true Physician and although we may have to endure physical ailments, injuries, or diseases, Christ has the cure for the worst one of all that counts. Turn to Him-it will be the best decision you make this year!
Just like you would send a get well card to someone who is sick or take some tea or soup, take the gospel to those around you that you know are not saved and will be dying and going to Hell. You won't regret the time spent in sharing the medicine to those that are sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment