Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Friday, February 17, 2012

Tangible Memories

I had a few ideas about what to take pictures of today but I couldn't decide so  I went with something totally different.


These are 3 boards that I have back in the den on the side of the room that has become my craft area. The first board pictured is my newest. I am placing items on there that mean something to me. I have filled up the other 2 with pictures given to me or articles or craft ideas or gifts! All have a memory behind them and mean something to me. So, I decided to add the 3rd board and continue to fill it. The ribbons are from the photography and cards I entered in the fair. Some photos are ones that I took and others are of some of the special people in my life. I'm looking forward to the other mementos that I will gather in the future and be able to continue to enjoy them One Day at a Time. 
Find a small board ( I have 3 more in different areas of our home) and start to post items that make you smile and remind you of a fun time. It's like a scrapbook on your wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment