Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, February 16, 2012

"You Light up my Life"

You may think this is a bad picture but this is what it really looks like if you are on my back porch tonight!

This picture I used the flash and now you can better see the lights around my cage! I have been wanting them for a long time and so Bill finally did some research and got some lights and tried them and then made the hooks and hung them all around the cage! Isn't he wonderful?! They are fun and add to a great atmosphere! 
So, now it's time for a party!! I think I will count down One Day at a Time until my BIRTHDAY! That would be a great occasion to show off the lights!
If you love someone you want to show them that you love them. You can tell them but it helps to also show them. Do you show those around you that you love them? 
It says that a person is known by his works in Proverbs 20:11
   Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
I want to be known for being helpful and kind and loving and forgiving. As we live one day at a time we should want to "be Christ" to others.



No comments:

Post a Comment