Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thy Word have I hid in my Heart ♥

I talked about how I love words the other night. I have a lot of sayings that hang in our home. But more importantly, we have a lot of scripture that hangs in our home. I walked around and took some pictures of the different verses that are posted throughout our home-in plain view for us to see one day at a time!
Take a photo tour with me and see how many of these verses you know-you may even have some of them hanging in your home! We can't have too much scripture available to us-we should be saturated in it!
This verse hangs on a basket on our kitchen table, an appropriate place for it-since the salt is in the basket and many conversations take place around our table.

This verse is on the wall between my kids' rooms. It is so true-they are a blessing and an heritage from the Lord to us!

This verse hangs by our door to the garage. My Grandma Kettenring painted this for me when I would house sit for them. I was a part of their ministry and she told me I was an important part to them.

This is on our door and we read it every time we leave our home.

These verses hang on my mirror and I read them every day while I am brushing my teeth or drying my hair. They are verses of encouragement and promise. His mercies are new every day, He has plans for me, and I cannot lose hope for our light and momentary trouble are achieving for us an eternal glory. One other verse that didn't make the picture is "When words are many sin is not absent, but he who holds is tongue is wise." I tell it to myself daily~

Grandma K also painted this verse for me on my 18th birthday-It is my life verse and is a promise to which I continually cling.

When we moved into our home some dear friends gave us this plaque and it has hung by our front door for almost 13 years-It is a verse we live by: "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord" One Day at a Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment