Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter isn't about bunnies and eggs

Tonight we looked out the window and saw that "Peter Rabbit" had come to visit us!

We joked about it but I started thinking about the true meaning of the holiday that is fast approaching and what it means to me.  Easter is the most important day for me because it is the day I celebrate Christ conquering death-His resurrection! It's wonderful knowing that every Sunday is the start of a new week-commemorating Christ being alive. We have been practicing songs for church choir and I love the song-"Then Came Sunday"! It is a great reminder that when he died on Friday and his body was placed in the tomb that it wasn't the end. "Up From the Grave He Arose"  and now "He Lives!" It is a promise that I can take with me as I live One day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment