Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just like school...Show & Tell!

Today my blog won't be extremely wordy or long. Today my picture is of my new coffee maker!
I have had a Gevalia coffee maker for quite a few years and have been very happy with it but it has served thousands of cups of coffee one day at a time and has become quite worn out!! It started leaking and so my hubby said that if I didn't get a new one soon it would be my Mother's day present. Don't get me wrong-it would make a nice gift, but it isn't what I wanted for Mother's day so that night I went to Target and found this little beauty, Mr. Coffee. I love the red-it matches my color scheme. It has a water filtration system in it. I love the clock and automatic shut-off!! It has a couple of new extra features-one of them is that I can choose the type of brewing-regular or strong and you can set it ahead to start when you want it.  I have been using it the last few days and have really enjoyed it already!! The bonus part was that it was even on sale!! I think I might just have to go have another cup of java!!

No comments:

Post a Comment