Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What I see "Around the Ranch"

The area that we live in has only been developed over the last 20 years and our neighborhood was put in 12 years ago. There were a lot of woods and water and there were many different animals that lived here. We still see a lot of different animals and I love keeping the binoculars nearby so that I can see them up close. I try to take pictures of them whenever I can and here are a few.




We regularly see 2 couple of eagles fly around our back yard and the lake since they have a nest across the road. I love living in an area where there is such a variety of wildlife to see. We have seen many snakes (which I could do without) and a black panther. You never know what type of bird or animal may walk through our back yard and it's great to enjoy it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment