Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to the best Brother in the World!

Forty-one years ago today my mom had a little boy so that I could have a real life baby doll!! They brought him home and I took on the job of being his big sister very seriously!! There were a few years where he was a real pain in the neck (one day at a time) but he has turned into a wonderful man who loves God, his wife, his extended family, his country and his Sissy! Even though we are 1200 miles apart we still stay in touch. Today though we are thousands and thousands of miles apart as he is in Africa delivering a mobile medical clinic but I can still let him know that I love him and am so proud to be his big sister...
Happy Happy Birthday T.D. You are the best little brother a girl could have and I wouldn't ever trade you in!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment