Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Birth-day!

I have been truly blessed. Today is my 44th birthday and it has been one of the best birthdays yet.
I had to to work but my boss and co-workers made it a special day for me. There were pink tulips on my desk when I arrived given by my boss! Charlie gave me a "birthday girl" balloon and m-n-m fan! Mike & Peggy gave me a beautiful luminary candle. Robin cooked a spiral cut ham for lunch for me and we finished with double stuff oreos and ice cream from Charlie!! Clients called and came in wishing me Happy Birthday-I even had 3 phone calls where they sang to me! My husband took me to Moe's-one of my favorite restaurants (where my meal was free) and then we went to Starbucks where I got my free iced white mocha! I have received a lot of wonderful messages on Facebook today from so many friends-God is so good to me! I have my salvation, my health, my family and all my needs met one day at a time. 
Even my sweet daughter hid a present here at home for me to find while she is away at college-it's a charm reminding me of our wonderful summer vacation trip we took to London and Paris! 
Thank you to everyone that has laughed with me and indulged with me as I have been celebrating my birthday month. Tonight I found out a friend's twin sons accepted Christ as their Savior tonight!!! I told her that was the best gift ever-the best decision they will ever make and I will always remember that! They will celebrate their spiritual birthday with my physical one and it's so much more important!
 If you haven't accepted Christ as your Savior it's not too late-
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 




No comments:

Post a Comment