Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF

Today was my last Friday to work for the rest of the year!!!
My picture shows how I decided to relax tonight! Reading a good book on my kindle while having a cup of coffee (with flavored creamer) and listening to Beth's Enchanted & Tangled C.D.s.
Isn't it nice to once in awhile just have some down time without any obligations? I love just being in my home with no where to go. It's nice to be able to close off the outside world and all of its busyness. Tomorrow comes soon enough and why worry over it now? I can't change it. I can only take one day at a time and give 100 percent to what I have to do right now. (This is something I struggle with and have to constantly work on-with God's help.) 
James 4:13-15
  "Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.”
Don't bite off more than you can chew. It's a saying we hear a lot but it is true. We say yes to a lot of things-we may not want to disappoint others or we think we can do it all. It's hard to say that little word - no - but sometimes it is for the best. My big brother has always said-"it's no more spiritual to burn out than to rust out". If God is calling to you do a ministry than go to it with all you have but if you are just filling a spot then you should take some time to pray and contemplate whether you are the person God would have to do the job. God has given us different gifts and called us to different ministries to work together.
Ephesians 4:16 
"From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love."



No comments:

Post a Comment