Abraham Lincoln~

The best thing about the future is that it only comes One Day at a Time~ Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, April 26, 2012

View through a window

This is one of my favorite times of day-when the sun has gone down before it is totally dark.
This is my favorite view-it looks over my lanai out to our lake and the woods beyond. It's relaxing to sit in my chair and hear the waterfall and watch the wildlife in our own backyard. What's outside your window?
Do you take the time to sit and enjoy it? Maybe you look out to your neighbor's house? Have you introduced yourself to them? If they watch you through their window do they see you going to church each week? Are you a witness to them? We have had neighbors comment to us about it. If you have scenery out of your window have you thanked the Lord for His beautiful creation and how artistic He is? We are so blessed for all we have. We live in a free country where we can choose where we want to live and work. We have the opportunity to go to a church of our choice and worship God freely. We can go to school and learn a trade or profession and get a job. 
This leads me to another picture I took this week. Yesterday was Administrative Professional day (formally Secretary's day). I am blessed to have a job working for a Christian business man. I love my job and what I do. I love meeting people and talking with them one day at a time. Yesterday my boss bought my lunch (yum) and gave me a gift card to use at a local spa. 

Are we thankful for what we have or where we work? Do we give 100% to our bosses while we are at work or do we come in late and leave early and grumble while we are there?
"Whatsoever we do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."  Col. 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment